The Healthcare Provider industry is facing major challenges such as rising cost pressures, regulatory compliance, changing patient expectations and increasing patient involvement in disease management. GAVS offers end-to-end healthcare IT services that enable our clients to focus on their core business of delivering quality healthcare by leveraging our customized and cost effective solutions.
The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA) 2009, provides incentives to providers for the effective use of Healthcare IT, specifically, Electronic Health Records (EHR) technology to reduce costs and improve care through the Meaningful Use of the EHR technology.
- Complex clinical and operational change project set against a compressed timeline (deadline of 2013 for stage 2 compliance),Non-compliance could lead to lost Medicare reimbursements and bonuses
- Upgrading systems and software to accommodate meaningful use requirements resulting in increased IT investments
One of our main goals is to implement a customized and optimized IT Infrastructure solution that is compliant with the Meaningful Use Guidelines while at the same time generate a quick ROI for your organization. GAVS offers the following Meaningful Use Implementation Services in order to meet Federal Guidelines and qualify for incentives under Medicare and Medicaid:
- Clinical Decision Support System for enhanced healthcare outcomes. Under Meaningful Use, providers must implement one clinical decision support rule, including diagnostic test ordering, that has the ability to track compliance with that rule
- Patient Self Management allows your clients to login from anywhere to view their EHR, refill prescriptions, get lab results, receive health alerts, read educational materials and interact directly with their physicians
- Patient Demographics to electronically record, modify and retrieve patient demographic data including preferred language, gender, race, ethnicity, date of birth etc.
- Complete Patient History in a easy to use format for efficient analysis and improved care delivery. Helps healthcare providers to implement accurate treatment, customize healthcare services and avoid duplicate treatment methods
- Electronic Interface for processing of lab orders and results
- Revenue Cycle Management for streamlining your revenue cycles, integrating key revenue cycle elements such as patient registration, patient scheduling, patient financials and minimizing lost revenue by ensuring accurate claims
- Fully Customized HL7 EDI Interface Development to enable data transaction and reporting systems to seamlessly communicate and exchange data with each other in order to improve efficiency and produce synergies
- Mobile Interfaces for Computerized Physician Order Entry (CPOE) to increase flexibility of usage and help reduce human errors relating to physician instructions and prescriptions
- Improve quality of care with increased access to relevant patient data
- Enhance decision making process with more information and clinical guidelines available for clinical decision support
- Reduce costs with significant time savings, workflow efficiencies
- Improve your ability to qualify for federal incentives