GAVS brings proven technical and domain expertise in the Application Development Services space, specializing in custom application development, integration of new and legacy environments, upgrades and support.
GAVS is uniquely positioned to help small and large customers:
- Flexibly scale to business requirements
- Bring specialized domain expertise to niche requirements
- Provide complete transparency in the development process
- Bring agile development and SCRUM methodology
- Build rapidly and iteratively for ideas that still require refinement
We follow a comprehensive application development methodology that spans through the entire software development life cycle. A typical engagement begins with the analysis of business requirements and identification of under-utilized, redundant and obsolete applications. After mutually agreeing on an implementation roadmap with our client, we assume full responsibility of developing, maintaining and enhancing critical enterprise applications.
Our phased approach and domain expertise help us develop various differentiating capabilities for our clients by:
- Synchronizing business processes with technology
- Modernizing existing applications
- Developing, maintaining and enhancing robust tailored applications
- Maximizing business benefits
- Minimizing application and infrastructure costs
Our web solution division provides complete custom services including enterprise web portal development, custom web application, and technology consulting for specific needs.
Enterprise portals will enable your employees and customers to be organized, streamlined and connected. GAVS Enterprise Portal Development Services offer state of the art portal development starting from requirement definition to deployment and training. We closely work with our clients to identify their domain and business specific objectives, and streamline the project requirements. Our interactive development process allows our representatives to work closely with the client to enable 100% custom project development according to the client’s business requirements.
GAVS delivers end-to-end Portal solutions embracing the latest technologies and business trends:
- Social Networks and Communities
- Content Distribution Portals (Digital Docs and Media)
- B2C and B2B Ecommerce Portals
- Enterprise Information Portals
- Business Intelligence Portals
- Knowledge Management Portals
Combining practical knowledge of portal development best practices and experience in enterprise application development, GAVS delivers a well-integrated set of portal functionality
GAVS offers full cycle portal development services. We work closely with our clients to first identify business objectives, define a solution strategy and develop a detailed roadmap for Portal implementation. Based on the roadmap and architecture developed during the assessment and specification stage we deliver custom-built solutions with comprehensive business logic, efficient performance and business and technical scalability.
Custom Web Solutions
Web Applications encompasses wide range of services and custom application development approach. To gain scalability, portability and accessibility, creating custom web applications have become a necessity for an organization, regardless of the size. Companies are replacing their desktop applications with web-based systems. GAVS has a very systematic approach towards web based application development. We do not sell off-the-shelf projects or components but tend to develop a complete ground up application especially for your company needs.
- Custom web applications can help you achieve "exactly" what you need. No off the shelf software can claim to do this.
- Custom web applications can integrate with legacy systems helping to build synergy between the new and the old.
- Web applications are inherently maintenance free and extremely scalable.
- Your investment in custom software can generate revenue if you decide to sell the solution.
- Ecommerce is where custom web applications stand a class apart from off the shelf solutions; all successful ecommerce merchants use custom software to achieve high level of usability and functionality.
Legacy systems typically define and control the majority of business processes in organizations. Organizations that can effectively leverage their legacy systems are best positioned for success in the new business world. GAVS Solutions offers Migration and Re-engineering services that help companies transform their IT applications/ products to take advantage of newer technology platforms, frameworks or software products. These transformations are driven by the enterprise's need for higher scalability, enhancing user friendliness, or removing system performance bottlenecks, third party licensing issues or difficulty and costs of maintaining legacy systems.
We leverage upon modern platforms / architectures for automated translation of business logic. Our technology migration and application re-engineering portfolio entails:
- Legacy Re-engineering
- Legacy Web-enablement
- Migration and Porting
- Migration Assessment: Application rationalization, inventory identification, migration strategy definition, migration roadmap definition, optional POC
- Application Porting: Port an application to a new operating system or database
- Application Upgrade (within same operating environment): Language version, OS version, database version, IDE/tools version, product scripting
- Application Re-Engineering for new/improved business functionality and operation: Reverse engineering, POC (recommended), partial or full redevelopment, warranty support, optional maintenance support
- Data Migration: Schema translation, data migration, data cleansing
- Technology Migration: Language migration, OS migration, database migration, user interface migration
Integration provides a layered approach to integration at the data, application, platform, service, and process levels. Integration allows data in various formats to be shared across disparate applications, processes, services, and platforms. It provides for a scalable integration framework to address all current and future integration needs of the expanding enterprise.
GAVS Integration practice has a dedicated group of experienced technical architects, analysts, technical leads, and certified developers on leading EAI / Customer integrations tools.
GAVS provides integration services for various applications, databases, and business processes. The offering includes integrating disparate platforms and applications such as Mainframe, AS/400, ERP applications, CRM applications, and business critical applications.
GAVS application integration services comprise building web services adapters or writing bespoke adapters on suitable Middleware. Adapter-based integration forms the backbone for this level. Rules and content routing & event-based transactions and transformations are primary enabler in this type integration.
GAVS provide enterprise technology on the platforms like .NET and Java EE offers us with the platforms and tools to extract transform and manipulate data for our clients. In the context of XML, this also engages the greater task of metadata (EAI) Development India management.
Process integrations involve the process and workflow modeling approach to integrate utilizing business process management (BPM) based approach.