- Banking and
- Hi-Tech and
- Healthcare and
GAVS has developed an extensive and deep-domain expertise in the Airlines vertical, having worked as a trusted partner with leading mid-West carrier companies in their front- and back-end mission critical business operations. GAVS Airlines practice includes helping clients improve web availability and uptime for customers, while providing significant reduction in datacenter sprawl in the backend. Our services include:
- Applications Maintenance including critical systems like Online Booking Portal, MRO system, Financial Management systems, flight dispatch management system
- Integration to 3rd party computer reservations system/global distribution system (GDS) used by airlines
- Design, build and maintain operation data store and BI suite
- Develop custom reports to meet FAA regulatory requirements
- Implementing PCI compliance in all Frontier systems using AES256 and PGP encryption standards
GAVS Airline practice is a metrics-driven, business-critical services enablement process, where we approach the client requirements through extensive process-driven services.Typical service levels provided comprise:
Click for a larger image
- Higher application service availability
- Savings in the cost of running the e-commerce portal
- 24*7 Support Coverage
- Handling enhancements, break fixes and application events
- Providing production support and performing major/minor enhancements and new projects development
- Proactive Initiatives:
- Disk-space, CPU, Memory, Transaction Checks for various applications
- Dashboard for file processing status for Repository Application (in progress)
- Process Improvement:
- Collection of critical metrics like requirement tracker, system availability log, effort utilization, etc
- Daily Scrum Meetings
Click for a larger image
GAVS brings over a decade of IT solutions and infrastructure implementation experience for the banking and financial industry. Our experience team comprises of global leaders, who bring Big Four consulting expertise, and we have worked with numerous Asian and American banks to provide a slew of solutions that have helped them achieve lower ROI, higher customer engagement, and better efficiency.
In the Banking industry, GAVS brings expertise in the areas of:
- Retail Banking solutions that involve point-to-central technologies for branches transactions
- Credit Card Call Center Interactive Voice Solutions
- Merchant Banking and Card Issuance solutions
- Corporate Banking
- Compliancy Solutions
And in the Financial Services industry, GAVS has worked with global banks to implement solutions for:
- Securities and Trading
- Commodities Trading
- Clearing and Settlement
While GAVS developed and implemented custom solutions in many of these client environments, we have also rolled out enterprise packages including Oracle and SAP for clients.
GAVS brings a very robust foundation in working with the hi-tech, storage, and manufacturing industries, where we have provided innovative and accelerated solutions for customers. From concept to creation, market entry, customer support, and intelligence, we have helped numerous global firms engender higher ROI from their IT and infrastructure, even while constantly increasing market footprint.
Our services encompass the manufacturing lifecycle, and our solutions intersect at every level of a client’s business process.
Over the years we have developed unique services accelerators that have helped clients realize higher value from our services. These include:
|Design and Product Development
- Product-wise Master Data Management (MDM) - Design versions, testing scenarios, and specifications
|Sourcing and Procurement
- Web-based Purchase Order Management System
- Designed various reporting templates and helped the customers in generating various reports
|Manufacturing and Production
- Automation of the production supply chain functions encompassing Purchase Orders, Shop-Floor, Packing, Shipping Process, Testing (QA Process) etc.
- Designed and developed various reports such as Non-productivity Report; Production Report; Asset Usage Report
- Tracking of stocks and prices and inventory management
- Developed various interfaces to integrate several functional applications with the core ERP systems
- Developed various reports on warehouse stocks and prices
|Marketing Sales and Distribution
- Robust e-commerce portal solution which enable management of various products, brands, vendors/dealers and customers spread across regions
- Helped in product branding and provide transperancy in the sales-to-order cycle, and customer relationship management and sales automation
- Developed various application interfaces for ERP and CRM integration with the sales applications
- Designed various re-usable reporting templates in sales and marketing
- Developed various reports on customer, dealers, vendors, distributors, etc.
- Developed real-time web solutions to track sales across various regions
- Set up an unified, single Data Warehousing system to capture and synchronize sales data from various regions
|Marketing and Promotion Management
- Real-time, web-based advertising and promotion expense management system supporting multi-lingual and multi-currency systems
- Helped in managing the advertising and promotion programs across their subsidairies/Strategic Business Units
- Developed various promotion channels using web solutions
|Customer Relationship Management
- Web-based and mobile based solutions encompassing customer order tracking, order confirmation, order fulfillment, production, billing, shipping and delivery
- Web-based B2B and B2C solutions leveraging SaaS framework with key functionalities such as shopping carts, payment card management, billing and invoicing, order tracking, reports generation
- Developed and incorporated various application interfaces with the Sales and CRM modules
- Compliant Tracking, Customer View (MIS), Warranty Management and AMC management
- Web-based compliant management system for vendors running with rule-engines and re-usable workflows
- Web-based dealer/distributor portal for the dealers and distributors with various features such as online product enquiry/sale, ROI analysis tools for each product brand
- Developed various online Accounts Payable/Receivables and General Ledgers
- Web-based portal for employee communication within an organization
- Developed various interfaces for HR Payrolls
The Healthcare Provider industry is facing major challenges such as rising cost pressures, regulatory compliance, changing patient expectations and increasing patient involvement in disease management. GAVS offers end-to-end healthcare IT services that enable our clients to focus on their core business of delivering quality healthcare by leveraging our customized and cost effective solutions.,
The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA) 2009, provides incentives to providers for the effective use of Healthcare IT, specifically, Electronic Health Records (EHR) technology to reduce costs and improve care through the Meaningful Use of the EHR technology.
- Complex clinical and operational change project set against a compressed timeline (deadline of 2013 for stage 2 compliance),Non-compliance could lead to lost Medicare reimbursements and bonuses
- Upgrading systems and software to accommodate meaningful use requirements resulting in increased IT investments
One of our main goals is to implement a customized and optimized IT Infrastructure solution that is compliant with the Meaningful Use Guidelines while at the same time generate a quick ROI for your organization. GAVS offers the following Meaningful Use Implementation Services in order to meet Federal Guidelines and qualify for incentives under Medicare and Medicaid:
- Clinical Decision Support System for enhanced healthcare outcomes. Under Meaningful Use, providers must implement one clinical decision support rule, including diagnostic test ordering, that has the ability to track compliance with that rule
- Patient Self Management allows your clients to login from anywhere to view their EHR, refill prescriptions, get lab results, receive health alerts, read educational materials and interact directly with their physicians
- Patient Demographics to electronically record, modify and retrieve patient demographic data including preferred language, gender, race, ethnicity, date of birth etc.
- Complete Patient History in a easy to use format for efficient analysis and improved care delivery. Helps healthcare providers to implement accurate treatment, customize healthcare services and avoid duplicate treatment methods
- Electronic Interface for processing of lab orders and results
- Revenue Cycle Management for streamlining your revenue cycles, integrating key revenue cycle elements such as patient registration, patient scheduling, patient financials and minimizing lost revenue by ensuring accurate claims
- Fully Customized HL7 EDI Interface Development to enable data transaction and reporting systems to seamlessly communicate and exchange data with each other in order to improve efficiency and produce synergies
- Mobile Interfaces for Computerized Physician Order Entry (CPOE) to increase flexibility of usage and help reduce human errors relating to physician instructions and prescriptions
- Improve quality of care with increased access to relevant patient data
- Enhance decision making process with more information and clinical guidelines available for clinical decision support
- Reduce costs with significant time savings, workflow efficiencies
- Improve your ability to qualify for federal incentives
The gaming industry has grown rapidly over the last few years and is expected to reach $68 billion by 2012. In order to leverage this tremendous growth potential and retain a competitive edge in this rapidly growing market, gaming companies need technology solutions that offer an effective combination of innovation, reliability, security and flexibility.
GAVS provides gaming companies with cost effective and innovative solutions and services that address the unique needs and trends of this industry. From customized IT architecture to business analysis and QA, we offer a complete range of flexible services that will help you achieve improved time to market and provide your guests with the best possible gaming experience.
GAVS offers end-to-end gaming solutions by implementing consistent methodologies and integrating across multiple disciplines and services. Our comprehensive SLA coverage combined with cost effective 24/7 Support Services enable our clients to ramp up quickly to meet their growing business needs. GAVS partners with clients to provide solutions aligned with their internal services and resources in order to provide end-to-end visibility across multiple product offerings and time zones.